You will find that ThotsLife Leaks has a zero-tolerance policy against child pornography. All images, movies and content appearing on this site contain models at least 18 years of age or older. If you find any illegal, unlawful, harassing, harmful, offensive content on our site, report it immediately to:
In accordance, ThotsLife Leaks complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, (Title 17 U.S.C. §512) and World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), in responding with all claims that arise out of intellectual property of infringement and regulated under the WIPO Copyright Treaty (WCT). We will promptly investigate all notices and remove any alleged infringement, taking appropriate legal actions required under such laws.
You may send us an email at stating the below information:
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon. If multiple copyrighted works have been infringed upon, you may provide a full list of the copyrighted works in this notice.
- Identify the link or material you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and to which access is to be disabled. Include at a minimum, if applicable, the link shown on the site or the exact location where such material may be found.
- Provide your affiliation with the copyrighted work (if applicable), mailing address, telephone number and email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the Notice:
- "I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)."
- "I hereby state that the information in this notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of, the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed."
We are not liable for any false claims and you agree that if you have claimed a false claim of copyright infringement with us, that you may be held responsible for all legal actions. Therefore we request that you seek legal advice before reporting any of the following criteria regarding a claim to make sure the copyrighted material is of an infringement.